Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome all visitors

Hello, I just want to begin this by inviting all to share with me my trek into the Korean culture. I have lived and worked in Irvine, California for the last 10 years. Prior to that I grew up, went to college, and worked 20 some years in Ohio.

I will share my daily experiences in both words and pictures. I hope everyone enjoys the fun, excitement and pains of living and teaching English in a land that holds so much more richness than just the wonderful food it has shared with the world, kimchi.

Feel free to share and/or ask questions.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your American insight of the Korean culture, even your desription of acupuncture (except having needles placed in your face & head. Ouch!) I am looking forward to lots more pictures. Mom

    ReplyDelete