Saturday, March 27, 2010

Getting out to the Coex

I have sooooo very much to share since the last post.  This was a trip my wife and I took to a mall located about 20 minutes from our house.  Most of it was located underground.  In fact, it was a vast connection of small, big and even huge stores combined to form a play ground for children and adults alike.  Here is just a little sample.

Just a small portion


I had to make another visit to the Kimchi Museum.  The last time was 7 years ago.


If you are just visiting Korea you can find stores like this as well as the big name stores.


There is an aquarium to visit for a fee, but watch out for the sharks.


My wife found a huge movie theater and samsung store in the very middle.


Another view of the man eating shark.


I would have to say that this was the best expresso I have ever had.  Yes, better than any I had in Italy.


A great day.

1 comment: